Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Life's Changes

Well, I've completed the move from Southfield to Canton. It's amazing how much stuff one can accumulate over the years. When packing you find stuff you thought you had lost; stuff you wished you had lost and those special items you never want to let go of that are dear to your heart. The last few months have been an emotional roller coaster. I'm so happy to be sharing my life with my fiance and planning our wedding, but it's sad and hard to close a chapter in my life and give up things that are just logistically impractical to continue because I live too far away.

But life is about change and the journey we all must take. I think if you look at life as an adventure, it makes it fun and exciting. I know I'll find new projects, make new friends, decorate my house, and plant a garden...while writing all the while. I know this new chapter of my life is going to be a doozie and I'm looking forward to the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment