Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Thing 6 --Finding the Right Picture

Flickr is a great resource for online images. You can find lots of great images and some images you wonder why did they share?

I like the fact that you can store your personal photos at the site. I haven't taken pictures lately because I don't want to collect any more photo albums. But being able to store my photos online at sites like Flickr or Picasa could be the answer. I wouldn't want to share my photos with the world, but I will consider Flickr as an option for an online photo album.

3 comments:

  1. It is scary sharing something as personal as photos online, but I don't know why. Can you think of a good reason why we shouldn't? I don't think its a good idea, but again, I'm not sure why not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It certainly is a way to share with family more quickly, and allow them to choose the pictures they want to develop for themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think posting photos of yourself, family and friends is a good idea. If you do, they should remain in the private section of Flickr where only friends and family have access. There are too many people with very bad intentions in the world today. I don't live my life in fear, but every day I see the bad things people do. I don't believe in giving them more ammo to do it with.

    I like having access to general photos of animals, places, and things. I really don't need nor want to see people I don't know in some of these photos.

    ReplyDelete